|Home||» Products||» Panasonic Sensor||» Digital Fiber Sensors|
Digital Fiber Sensors
The incident intensity and threshold price is checked at a similar time with no operations required. additionally, no advanced mode settings square measure required once the values square measure adjusted.
The threshold worth claims adjuster and operation mode switch ar giant and simple to check, and that they will be operated with constant sensitivity as general physical phenomenon sensors. Functions that aren't unremarkably used will be operated employing a non-obtrusive setting switch.
- Conforming to EMC Directive
- Recognition (Excluding FX-412)
- OCertified (Excluding FX-412 and PNP output type)
- Maximum sink current: 100 mA (50 mA, if five, or more, amplifiers are connected in cascade)
- Applied voltage: 30 V DC or less (between output and 0 V)
- Residual voltage: 1.5 V or less [at 100 mA sink current (50 mA, if five, or more, amplifiers are connected in cascade)]